All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Services and bookings should be addressed to Prime India Travel.
On confirmation of booking your contract is with Prime India Travel. A contract exists between us when we confirm your tour/travel services and have received the deposit amount from your end.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 25% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Prime India Travel The deposit is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.Balance payment is to be made 15 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 15 working days of the date of services would be considered to be a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
International clients can make payment using any of the following methods:
• By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
• By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/c.
• In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
• All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
• Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Please note that Prime India Travel employee or agent will not ask for your Card Number, CVV, Net Banking login, Password, OTP etc. Nor will they ask you to transfer funds to a personal account or to install third party apps like Any Desk, TeamViewer etc. Please do not act on such request. Report such incidents on firstname.lastname@example.org
Each tour has its own cancellation policy and it is given on each tours description page. Below cancellation will only work for those tours which does not have cancellation policy on its description page. In case of cancellation our all tour have cancellation policy on their description page. If in case any tour does not have a cancellation policy on its details section then below cancellation policy will be levied:
• 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
• 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
• 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
• 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
• 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.